Subject: More dumps !!!
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 22:47:06 +0100

Hello..

Well, I was the one who said that the dump extension don't work on pro,
ahmm, well it does. I'd only read the docs when I wrote that one, but
the instructions work on pro 2.0, however it's clearly not an extension
intended to run on Pro, course the extension-information can't be shown,
exension slot 10 appears to be empty when it's installed, so other parts
may be unstable to..

Anyway, I'd still like if anyone has the source-code for that extension,
it's noted that the code is PD, please send it to me, so I can change it
into a real pro-extension, besides I find it anoying that it takes slot
10, course that's where my LDos should be...

Just a problem, I can't get 'noformfeed' to work with the dump, no matter
what I do the printer does a FF after the graphics has been send, I'd
like to send graphics with a height of more than 1024, or has anyone a
better way to do that (it's just 2 col...)

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 /Earth is 98% full...  please delete anyone you can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------